Settling in to your new life in the Channel Islands
Relocation can be very stressful regardless of where you are moving from or your family circumstances.
At QRC we can provide a wealth of information and hands-on assistance to facilitate the settling-in process for our clients, as well as detailed information packs both pre and post-arrival.
Some examples of relocation details we can help with:
- The arrangement of utilities and services
- Obtaining local driving licences
- Introduction to local banks
- School and childcare information
- Re-registering imported motor vehicles
- Selection and registration at medical and dental practitioners
- Introductions to domestic service providers and obtaining quotations for specified services
- Introductions to sports clubs and other social clubs and organisations
We also have a secure online area on our website for clients to download information sheets we have put together for reference.
As a team we pride ourselves on providing relevant, impartial information for your new life in the Channel Islands. If we don’t have the answer its likely we will know someone who does, there is not much we have not been asked as part of relocating to the islands and so we are not shocked easily and if it’s a client concern we want to find a way to deal with it as quickly as possible.
If you have any living in the Channel Islands questions that you would like us to answer please contact us
Guernsey Office: +44 (0) 1481 257200 Jersey Office: +44 (0)1534 854574