Your childcare and schooling requirements
Your childcare and schooling requirements will be high on the list of concerns when considering relocation to the Channel Islands. The QRC team are also parents so we appreciate how important this is to you and your family.
Depending on the ages of your children, schooling and childcare is often the first issue to be addressed, as often this will then influence a house search in regard to location.
We provide an overview of the options available on both islands and can speak from our own experience as parents. Amongst other things, we can:
- Arrange school visits and interviews
- Assist with the registration process
- Provide introductions to childminders, babysitting services, nurseries
- Help with the process of finding a nanny or a au pair
- Provide detailed information about extra-curricular activities for children
- Information about school holidays and education rules.
Click here for more information on Schools in Jersey
Click here for more information on Schools in Guernsey
We are happy to discuss your requirements in more detail when considering your relocation.
Guernsey Office: +44 (0) 1481 257200 Jersey Office: +44 (0)1534 854574