At Quintessential Relocation Consultants Ltd. (QRC) we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of visitors to our website. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) came into effect on 25 May 2018 across the EU and in the Channel Islands. GDPR requires that organisations consider what data they hold, why they hold it and how long they hold it for. QRC is fully compliant in Guernsey, Jersey, the UK and EU and procedures are in place to comply with the new transparency rules and the individual’s rights.
By continuing to use our website and services you agree to these updated terms, unless you advise us otherwise. Please note that you can withdraw your permission to receive our emails at any time by using the “unsubscribe” button.
Information collected by us
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register to receive information or contact us by means of our online contact form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information that you provide regarding your property requirement and any other information in respect of other services to be provided by us.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
QRC will maintain the database of the names and details supplied of all clients, customers and interested parties (eg newsletter subscribers and those who have requested free information packs) on a strictly confidential basis. Data is only kept by the company for as long as required to deliver its services or in accordance with legal requirements (eg to prove that Due Diligence has been carried out for AML purposes). Only QRC will have access to our data base. The data is used solely for providing our staff with information about our clients and customers for the purposes of delivering our services and keeping interested parties updated on the markets we serve and the services we provide as a business.
The data is not used for commercial purposes and will not be shared with any third parties without prior consent.
Customers, clients and interested parties whose data we hold, have the right to request in writing the removal of the same from our database at any time.
This policy applies whether the data has been provided by customers and interested parties themselves or whether the data is shared with us by Relocation Management Companies for the provision of services to assignees working for third party companies, or, by Employers who are engaging our services for the benefit of their employees or prospective employees.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to process and store your data securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £25 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. You have the right to get any inaccurate information which we may hold about you corrected.